Role: Art Director and Director
Help mend hearts by auctioning off gifts from ex-lovers on Instagram's first charity auction
To raise awareness and donations Heart Research UK needed to change their fundraising for the social media generation.
Most of us have had our hearts broken, and have gifts from those ex-lovers gathering dust in cupboards. So, we decided to turn those trinkets into money and launched InstaHeartAuction - the first charity auction on Instagram.
With a £0 media budget, the campaign has so far generated
- +50,000 YouTube views.
- +41,000 Twitter impressions.
- +10,000 Thumbs ups on Facebook.
- 4 million media impressions.
- Featured on websites and blogs around the world.
- Started a conversation with an untapped demographic.
Oh, and it keeps generating donations as there will
always be hearts to heal with hashtags and likes.